Saturday, January 26, 2019

Direction, Please.

Which way am I supposed to go?
Right?
Left?
North?
South?
East?
Left?
Mauka?
Makai?
Ewa?
Diamond Head?

It's such a mystery.

Should I work at one job for all of my life
Should I become a mother and a housewife
Should I start with college then figure it out
New to adulting unsure of what it's about
It's so scary to get out there on my own 
Knowing it's wise to form my own home
Dating is so very confusing so very complex
For one who knows little of those of male sex
That which I was taught is odd to those out there
They only wish to use me they're so unkind so unfair

*******************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...