Thursday, January 3, 2019

Work it out!

What are your interests? You know, your hobbies, practices, your passions? What inspires joie de vivre in you? (enjoyment of life).

Okay, I'll tell you just one of mine! (I have so many!)

Fitness!

Working out, working into a sweat, then, when the second sweat sets in, the feeling is a natural high. 
Cows milk is for calves ~ Exercise does a human body more good!

Slowly, I'm getting back into my workouts. After hitting a bit of a speed bump, I had stopped working out at all.
Now?
Baby, I'm back!

When starting to work out a few years back, I tried to work out with a friend or a gym buddy. What I found was that I do much better on my own. My gym music is all I need. Mp3 player.

Working out is a personal activity for me. I take it seriously.

When other people want to be my workout buddy, it doesn't work for me. When they are inconsistent or don't show up when they say they will without letting me know, it kills my motivation. It siphons off the emotional energy I pour into workouts.

I take my workouts very seriously so, when someone wants to work out with me and they are making jokes or I have to slow down for them, it's a big motivation killer. 
When I work out on my own, I go at it, hard !!!

I was asked, today, if I enjoy working out by myself.
The response?
"I actually have company! There are 12 bands & music artists in my Mp3 player!"

For real, it's all I need. 

Music & me. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...