Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Loving you just as you are.

Something that is a valuable life lesson is to love someone as they are. Warts, tatts, flaws, all of it. Loving someone as they show up.
Being a human, I have flaws, too.
Surprise!

Many people fall in love with who they THINK someone is. Fall in love with who they perceive someone to be whether accurate or not.

My aunt Maydean says:
"People don't fall in love, they fall in horse shit, many people don't know the difference."

Funny!

Having many flaws, It's pure truth that the realization is real. 
Ha ha!

Many people have flaws. If they are conscious of it or not is to be yet, unveiled. Viewing them with compassion is all I can do.

The quote:
Everything is love or a cry for love.

This causes the loving person in ME to come out.

Being a loving person borne out of innocence, a broken heart, a fractured spirit, causes compassion in my flawed heart.

Whatever the flaws of my heart are, feeling a desire to help is part of my character, part of my very being. 
Joie de vivre.

Loving others just as they are, leaving up to them as to whether they change of their own accord or not, it's a personal choice.
Having had connections with those who are very controlling has taught me that I wish to be un-controlling of others.

I will love you, just as you are.

Peace & Love, y'all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...