Thursday, January 10, 2019

Love U



Recently, I have been listening to & watching a renowned dating & life coach. He is ~

Evan Marc Katz

Evan has a great deal of insight into life, human behavior and has had very notable success.

He has developed a series of classes called Love University or Love U.

Just to be clear, I am no longer in the dating pool. No interest in dating, mating, meeting a gentleman. I'm financially secure, emotionally, spiritually, psychologically secure as well as stable. Life is good. It's working well for me, I'll keep it!

This man is rather fascinating to listen to, to watch, to hear the insights of guests on his videos as well as his podcasts. For me, it's more about learning about psychology, human behavior, navigating the different dynamics between people. Also, to learn more about how to handle some difficult social situations.

Evan is transparent in his presentations. He is brutally honest at times. Have to be in it to win it! It would be very interesting to see a podcast with both he and Dr. Laura together!

Something Evan said was really a good viewpoint on something that is said a lot by dating coaches as well as relationship counselors. In place of saying that women who find themselves in abusive relationships attract that to them, he says:

You don't attract abusive behavior in men, you accept abusive behavior from men.

Hmmm.

There's also his podcast along with another dating coach, Dr. Sheri Meyers.

When does chatting become cheating.

https://youtu.be/THCa3ga8MII

I really enjoy hearing his viewpoints, his insights, his experiences with counseling women. I'm a sapiosexual!

Although it's not of interest to me to be in the dating world, ladies, this guy has some really great advice! 
If you're single and looking, this guy is genius!

https://youtu.be/dRQTCN3qRzo

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...