Saturday, January 30, 2016

Can't help it.....I'm a hopeless romantic!


What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in & you, kicking me out!
You got my head spinning, no kidding!
I can't pin you down!
What's going on in that beautiful mind?
I'm on your magical mystery ride!
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me!
But I'll be all right!
My head's under water but I'm breathing fine!
You're crazy & I'm outta my mind!
'Cause all of me loves all of you!
All your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me!
I'll give my all to you!
You're my end and my beginning!
Even when I lose I'm winning!

.....and so on.................................

John Legend

https://youtu.be/450p7goxZqg

and 

https://youtu.be/xwsYvBYZcx4

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''



The ultimate romantic music. It's the way people should love each other. 
Most people out there are only interested in fucking, using others to boost their ego, getting others to buy "stuff" for them.

They miss out on so much.

The love that should be shared between people transcends self, material possessions, ego strokes.

The selfishness & pain causes males to use girls for their ego strokes & their bodies. The selfishness that causes girls to use guys for money, for whatever they can get from him.
It's sad.
The males who would put forth effort to be authentic in caring for a woman would be rewarded so many times over & over.
The girls wouldn't feel the need for lots of material possessions. Boredom causes many girls to drum up drama. There is something lacking in their lives, so, they use emotional fits to add a little excitement. It's only a bandage for a deeper problem that only they can solve.
Guys would find deeper happiness than they could ever imagine when they find that one girl who just DOES IT for him, then does whatever it takes (within reason, of course) to keep their relationship strong, healthy, happy, fulfilling.

When both people make the other persons happiness their first priority, the relationship will stay strong, will grow, will be fulfilling for both.

I have many acquaintances who have had withstanding, happy marriages from doing this.

***************************************************************************************************

All of me loves all of you. 

Sweet

Haunting (I know, because it haunts my dreams, my thoughts, gives me sweet feelings)

Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...