Friday, January 29, 2016

Would you like to have lunch with me?

Just a hypothetical query. I tend to eat healthy.  Mostly raw veggies. Some raw fruit. More salmon than any other protein. Wild caught, Alaskan salmon fillet. YUM!!

Today, I'm going to be a bit bold. A picture!

Yes, this is a foodie pic of my actual lunch. Prepped by moi for moi in my kitchen.

Eating at home more than eating anywhere else is way better. I like my food to look pretty, even when I'm the only one seeing it, eating it. 
Today, it's a bed of organic baby spinach. One sliced boiled egg. One sliced Roma tomato. One small avocado, seeded, peeled, sliced. One 2 oz salmon fillet, pan seared, in coconut oil with snipped fresh basil. My home made raspberry vinaigrette dressing. A little dessert, on the left,  is 1/2 papaya, seeded, sliced.
I'm a simple girl (duh). I can eat the same thing every day, be happy that way or change it up. Usually, 1 cheat meal, on Sunday, with the OSB Singles. 
My fitness goals rock & rule!

Have lunch with me?

Awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...