Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A New Year, A New Matthew


Isn't this interesting?

I've had a mega busy day. Finally got everything done that needed immediate attention. Was ready to blow out the door to hit the Post Office before it closed, send tracking number to my buyer, then.......the phone rang.
Yeah, I know I'm one of the last people clinging to a Land line. I happen to like my Land line. I have a cell phone. Very few people have that number. I like the freedom of people not being able to snag me 24/7. 
So.....the Land line rang, I didn't recognize the number yet, could see from the area code, it's in Austin, Texas.
I answered as I usually do, "Taco Bell, can I take your order?"
The voice on the other end chuckled. A guys voice. O no. trouble! Good trouble! Ha ha!
He was the son of someone I knew a few years ago. He had seen some of the photos of me that his father had, had tracked me down. He never really knew his dad very well, his dad had passed on, he was sorting through his dads remaining possessions & he wanted to know more about him. I told him that I had to take care of a few things, would ring him back this evening. His fathers name was Matthew, he was named after him. 
O boy! There's a wondrous connection between myself & guys with the name, Matthew. It's occurred over and over throughout my short life. Have wondered about it, still working on figuring it out. Maybe it's meant to remain a mystery. idk.

This evening may hold some interesting conversation.

Stay tuned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...