Friday, January 29, 2016

Tonight


(Back-beat - BOOM!)

Ahhh, Alright

Ain't this what you came for? Don't you wish you came more? Girl whatcha playin for?

Ah, c'mon!

Come on.
Come on, let me kiss that, oooo I know you miss that.

What's wrong let me fix that, twist that!

Baby, tonight's the night I let you know, Baby tonight's the night we lose control.

Tonight you need that, tonight believe that.

Tonight, I'll be the best you ever had.

I don't wanna brag.

But, I'll be, the best you ever had.

I don't wanna brag, but, I'll be the best you ever had.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Warning!

It gets way hotter as the song goes on.

Tonight or Best You Ever Had by John Legend

Quite possibly,the most tastefully sexy song ever written, to date. Oh, there are other songs that were just so blatantly sexual that, they were tasteless. This one is classy, playful, has a great beat to dance to.
It's the words that some girls wish to hear from a guy they love. John Legend has paved the way for the less creative guy. He just has to put this song on, boom. There it is.

I love John Legends music. His other music is equally sensual, playful, warm, inviting.

Many of his tunes are deeply romantic. Very very slightly sexual, mostly romantic. The type of words, the beat, the music that makes a girl feel all soft & sweet in her soul.
He definitely has it all going on, lucky Chrissy Teigen!



(copy & paste )
https://youtu.be/iXvy8ZeCs5M

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...