Monday, January 4, 2016

Hopeless Romantic

Maybe there IS hope for me? idk.


During my KILLER workout this morning, this song put me in a soft, reflective mood. I still love the music of Hawai'i. The voice of Keali'i Reichel, especially!

*************************************************************

You'll remember me when the west wind moves upon the fields of barley
You'll forget the 
sun in his jealous sky 
as we walk in fields of gold

So, she took her love for to gaze awhile upon the fields of barley
In his arms 
She fell
As her hair came down
Among the fields of gold

Will you stay with me?
Will you be my love?
Among the fields of barley?
We'll forget the sun
In his jealous sky
As we lay in fields of gold

I never made promises like these
There have been some
That I've broken
But I swear
In the days still left
We will walk in fields
Of gold

Many years have passed 
since those summer days
Among the fields of barley
See the children play
As the sun goes down
Among the fields of gold

You'll remember me
As the west wind moves
Upon the fields of barley

********************************

So hauntingly beautiful, it makes me feel soft in my soul.

Love, Love, Love..........to you, today.



https://youtu.be/kPx0JecLXDI
(copy & paste)

2 comments:

  1. This is a STING song and a beautiful one at that. Mario

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, smarty-pants. *smile* I like the one by Keali'i Reichel better.

      Delete

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...