Sunday, January 10, 2016

My Planks, My Lovely Lady Planks!


It's a new year, new beginnings. Where are you? How are you? 

Yupp! I truly wish to know. Hopefully, you're well!

I'm well, however, my body is in rebellion! Yeaahh. The infamous dreaded plateau. UGH! Body & me are in communication. Plateau is my body telling me, " Heeyyy gf! Time to change it up again! " 

Sooo, I got the message. Three minute planks have become too easy! Even throwing in shoulder presses, push ups (I effing hate push ups!) The elliptical is the bomb.com, still, changing it up is good!

Tonight was the start of the change up.

5 minute plank ~ Can you say PAIN? I made it, fracture in right foot still hurts, just have to push through the pain, endure! 
Yep, juicing & drinking 1 whole lemon is doing good things for my belly. Planking definitely is causing positive changes. Little by little, it's happening.

1 salmon fillet pan seared in coconut oil & whatever raw veggies in the house, squeeze a bit of fresh lemon on it ~ BAM! Lunch! Dinner will be more like a heavy snack. 
Drew Canole likes his nuts cold, so do I! I put a nut mixture together, 1/4 cup, then add whatever berries, melon, whatever. That's dinner!

With the tightening of my abs from killer planks, further cleaning up of  what I eat, lemon in the mornings & frozen nuts, I've got it!

Doing this, simply to prove I can ~ Awesome sauce!

Be well, be happy!

L8ertz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...