Wednesday, January 6, 2016

MUSIC 

Let there be music!

Let there be fitness!

People at the gym see how I attack cardio. The Elliptical is my drug of choice.It's a low impact full body burn system that delivers! YAY!

It's a healthy release of stress, sexual frustration, an endorpin rush!

Some people in this town will see me at the bank, the grocery store or a church social event when they will ask what drives me. Now, I'm far from my fitness goals, yet, closer with every drenching, heart pounding hour spent working toward becoming stronger! Often, the questions are about how to stay motivated, so focused.      
A large part of my motivation, as it is with many, is music!
If you are a fellow fitness lover, you may get it, this connect between music, motion, motivation. mmm.  :)

Personally, my taste in music is very diverse. Although I love classical, the popular composers. Handel, Rachmaninoff, Schubert, Vivaldi. It's tough to catch an energy groove there. Some Hawaiian tunes can work for cool down. Changing my music up every month or two so it stays fresh,works just right. 
Change is the spice. The ish!

Tunes for my 5 minute plank:

Hero - Enrique Iglesias 
Ten Feet Tall - Wrabel
Lei Halia - Keali'i Reichel

Tunes that kick me into high start up gear:

Bailando - Enrique Iglesias 
Make It Happen - Mariah Carey
Talk Dirty To Me - Jason Derulo
We're Going Home - Drake
Jealous - Nick Jonas
Best You Ever Had (Tonight's The Night) - John Legend 
Bang Bang - Ariana Grande
Boom Clap - Charli XCX
Let's Go - NeYo


Just to name a few.

For mellow days, cool down, anything slower such as weights, solo yoga, solo pilates. Walking on the tread, stairmaster.

All of Me - John Legend 
Fields of Gold - Keali'i Reichel
Boyfriend - Bieber
That's When I Knew - Alicia Keys
Not a Bad Thing - Justin Timberlake
I Knew I Loved You - Savage Garden 
Steal My Girl - One Direction  
Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran

So, there it is, a fraction of what's in my mp3 list.

Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...