Friday, June 28, 2019

Yes

Do you believe the world can live
In a raindrop from clouds
Or a drop from a sieve

Do you believe that the human heart
Can carry force of the heavens
To keep evil apart

Do you believe that there is so much good in this world
That it's still so worthwhile to bring children
Into our lives as war is still unfurled

Do you believe in the goodness of people
The heart warming sight of
A church steeple

Do you believe in the power of permanent healing
Of a life gone wrong so far that
It was beyond feeling

I believe people can change if they do so desire
To rise up from that sin and that pain
That muck that very sad mire

How do I know this is what some readers might ask
I have been schooled by HIM who has
Taken me to that very task

He loved me he scolded me then embraced me so true
There was only peace with contentment 
Only one choice I could do

Choose to do right to the best of my power
In my darkest of those hard days
In that very sad painful hour

Do what is right is what I was chastened to do
So in my prose with rhyme I say with love
If you're listening this is for you

Do your best for all of your full remaining days 
Mend hearts mend the issues in life 
Mend your tough angry ways

The love in my heart caused me to write this. Nothing is rhyming, here. It's just the HS speaking through me. I'm a spiritual person, a somewhat silly, mischievous person at times (naw, you?). Also, a very intuitive person. SOMEONE needed to read this. I felt inspired. The HS woke me, put this on my heart.

I am an intuitive person who listens to the HS.

I am flawed.

I am imperfect.

Still, I listen.

Love & kindness to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...