Sunday, June 9, 2019

Look who's getting married!!!!!

Ahhhh l'amour!

J'adore l'amour!

It's out there, I have a romantic personality, a free spirited personality. I LOVE weddings! I LOVE the public declaration of 2 people who love each other, declaring that love in front of as many witnesses as will attend to share their joy.

So, yes, I love weddings.

I also love giraffe's, elephants, goats & little pink piglets. I love them! However, I prefer to love them away from my home. As in, I don't want one of my own to take home to care for. 

Do ya feel me?

I love weddings, going to them, sharing the happiness, the dancing, good food, celebration. It's a contact high!
Attending a wedding does not make me long for my own or what the 2 people share.
It's NOT that I don't want that for myself.
It's that I am content in my life. 
If it happens again for me, I'm fine. 

If it doesn't I will cry, scream and ruin every wedding I attend!

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!

All of my needs are more than met, I'm very grateful for the happy life I have. 
Anyone or anything would be in addition to my happiness!

It does, I say with great sadness, it does break my heart that I was excluded from 2 of my children's weddings, only finding out after the deed was done. Their wedding.  It hurt very deeply. 

Soon, my bff Texas has a precious daughter who will be getting married. 
I am SO HAPPY for her! 
So excited for her beautiful wedding.
She is a tall, willowy, gorgeous girl!
She has overcome some tough obstacles and has blossomed!
I have watched this sweet young lady go through some tough stuff.
I have thought of her, prayed on my knees for her, for hours!!!!!
Looks like my prayers have been answered!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This sweet young lady allowed me to be there as she tried on wedding dresses. I watched her. 
Shed a few tears as she chose her wedding dress. She looked like an angel in her wedding dress and veil. I was so happy to be there.

It didn't make up for being excluded from my own children's joy in their celebration of marrying their love's. It did come very close!

After the day that this sweet girl chose her dress, all of us went out for a celebration dinner. IT WAS EPIC!

Two of my daughters included me in their weddings. I will be grateful for that. 
My youngest daughter's wedding was so beautiful! She was the kindest, most gracious bride I have EVER seen. 

Two out of two are very good odds!

My own wedding to the ex huzz was  a double disappointment. First, the official wedding reception. UGH!
The sealing in the temple. Double UGH!
Everyone coerced me into going somewhere I didn't want to go.
It was just okay. Nothin' that gave me much joy.

The most joy I had, prior to, was to see my younger sister have her dream fulfilled as she married her soulmate in a beautiful ceremony. It was the most joy I had, on the day before, was that.

I look forward to the upcoming wedding. Anything they ask of me will be something I will delight in. 
Sharing in the happiness of their day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...