Wednesday, June 26, 2019

I'm like you, You're like me





Are you there?
If you're there, say hello.
If you're shy, scared or hesitant, it's okay.

I can be shy, I get scared or hold back for fear of rejection.
We're only human.
People in a big big world trying to navigate through life.

Sometimes I know that I've done wrong, accepting the consequences. Knowing that my actions closed a door on an opportunity, possibly for now, possibly forever. Possibly for a shorter time.
I did it, I will take my lumps.

It's the people who blame so many things in their life on everyone else, they give up their personal power by shirking personal responsibility.

I have heard it several times ~

1. I had sex with someone who wasn't my wife, but, we were separated, so, it didn't count.
2. He made me so angry, he made me do it!
3. The world is unfair to people like me so, I troll, to make others as miserable as the world has made me.
4. It's my right to do whatever makes me happy.
5. I didn't mean to do it, it just kinda happened.

What do you, dear reader, see as a running theme in this?

Lack of taking responsibility, selfishness. Disregarding the hearts, feelings, love of others.

Maybe.

Personally, if I have acted wrongly, if there is a way to repent 
AND
repair.

I will do it.

and...……

I will ask the HS to stay with me until my heart recovers, to stay with me until the pain of having inflicted pain, heals as much as it can. Sometimes it takes longer, sometimes shorter.

I'm human. Imperfect for sure. I'm a unicorn! Hayyy A.G.! :)

When I can repent yet there's no way to repair, I suffer the most.
If you see yourself like this, welcome to my world.

The hope in this raison d'etre is that we are far less common than the ones who self dub themselves as "normal".
I'll remain an abnormally kind, humble creature.

I self proclaim as being average in looks, far above average in intelligence with a heart of gold that loves too much for my own good.
I will ring that bell!  😏

What will you choose? What bell will you ring?

It's your choice.

Go for it, yet with kindness, humility, gratitude.






No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...