Monday, June 10, 2019

Here it is......and......I'm back

Just like the Trisha Yearwood song, the song remembers when.



All that needs to happen is to hear music from different times in my life and.....WOOOOOOSHHHH! I'm back there again.

*******************************
All the emotions all of the feeling
I go back in time I'm reeling
The heart is funny and so mild
Ribs are cages as they can be wild
Tears and the memory of the pain
Outside is sunny in my heart there's rain
Bleeding love plays on and on
I'm so happy those days are all gone

*********************************

Perhaps the reason I keep moving forward, constantly discovering new music, new movies, new tech. The newness acts like a vortex that keeps me moving forward, well, mostly.
The present and I will even wager that the future is way better than anything from my past.

Still, when I have a random encounter with music, photos, anything that was significant during different times in my life. I let myself slip back there, yet, just briefly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...