Sunday, June 23, 2019

My Baby is Growing!

Yup ~ Ha ha!

My baby blog is growing again!

I received a message from my sponsors to check my reader statistics. 
WOWSERZZ!

New countries have been added to the sources where people are reading my blog!
Bangaladesh
Ankara, Turkey
Moldova
Ukraine
Canada
India
Scotland
Ireland
Wales

Unknown Region is still holding on strongly! *smile*

Thank you, to those people who are taking time out of your busy lives to read my blog. 
You are golden!
You matter!
Welcome!
I feel very honored that you are now reading my blog. Hope you enjoy it, it's my hope that you find it interesting, that it gives you a smile.

When I started this blog a couple years ago, it was borne out of a need for self expression. Having enjoyed creative writing from the time I could hold a crayon, putting thoughts as well as ideas, on whatever medium was placed in front of me, expression of what is going on inside my noggin has become a favored outlet.

Tucked away in my private closet, I have 3 notebooks dating back to when I was only 7 years of age. The first of these notebooks were given to me by my beloved grandfather.
He had read some of my poetry, he felt that I should have a way to preserve my thoughts, prose & rhyme.
I filled up the first notebook p.d.q. !
After that, a second followed, then, a third. 
I continued to write long after my beloved grandpa Kendall had passed on.
When the long hours of being in a remote location during my military service, would drag on, I wrote poetry. After a duty shift would end, I would transfer the musings into one of my notebooks.

People have described my hand writing as beautiful, flowery, flowing script, even Jeffersonian. It's interesting to see how my 7 year old handwriting evolved into the handwriting style I have, in present form of today.

I digress.

Welcome to my new readers, thank you for taking the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...