Thursday, June 6, 2019

Bienheureuse Solitude






When I am in my home in blessed solitude
Safe from the elements of today's worldly clime
All is soft all is sweet all is personally hued

Speaking to myself in several different ways
In French in English in Spanish and also in Deutsche
These are creative hours in which I choose to spend my days

Creative juices flow while my mind moves along
Influenced by sight by sound by thought
With freckles of momentary birdsong

The results are that of beauty created all by hand
With love with skill with original ideas
To send to a loved one who has the gift to understand

Solitude breeds creativity as my fingers move about
I would rather live alone in pursuit of this beauty
Than to be with someone whilst living without




No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...