Thursday, June 27, 2019

Life Lesson, Baby!

I'm using red font coloring for this.

Do you wonder why?

Well, do ya?

I want to call attention to this, I want to create awareness. Hopefully, the red letter day I had, will translate over to you. If this will help you as it has helped me.

I care, peeps. Daaaannnng. I care too much. At times, it sux.

I had an eye opening life lesson, today. Poignant. So poignant.

Saying it's poignant, because it poinged me!

First as well as foremost, I want to say that I have been so innocently naïve! 
Clueless. 
Unaware though I THOUGHT I was aware! 
Danger - danger. Where was my freakin' warning light???

How in hades have I skipped this lesson?

So...…...yesterday, ( Wednesday 6-26-2019) I was casually shopping for produce when a guy whom had struck up a conversation with me. It turned from, nice produce to "Can I get your cell#?"
"You are, really, so attractive, I can't help but..." OMG alations 5:19

I was shocked.

Peeps! 
I was not wearing much makeup at all, had not done my hair, I was wearing a Mickey Mouse T-Shirt for propriety's  sake!

I had a rough Thursday, today. It was the worst day of my life in a minute.

Many factors were involved. Refraining from discussing in depth is appropriate in this scenario. 
tyvmfyu.

I turned to a person who I know I can trust. S.R. ~ Thank you!

I had been bawling most of the day (6-27-2019) so my usual Thursday counseling appt was cut short. I turned to a friend.

This friend was very kind while being very candid with me.

I blubbered, sobbed, poured out that which was so pain filled for me to speak of.

This friend was so compassionate. In a way that no one has explained to me, I heard truths that were news to me! I was told that while being friendly, kind, always smiling, focusing on whoever I was having a conversation with at the moment, looking into the person's eyes, was a good thing, that I should do it less with guys because they perceive it differently.
WHATTTTTTTT????????
As my brain was processing, I realize that this was correct.
Although I have never been the sleep-around, kinda slutty type of girl, guys were perceiving me as being this way because I was very friendly.
Of course, not ALL guys think this way, however, a high enough percentage to make a difference!!! 
(I have never taken an opinion percentage, "Hey, do you think I'm easy? Hey, do you think I'm a ho? Do you think I'm slutty?")

OMGalations

This bit of info does explain a few things.

As an aside: 
I have very high T-levels for a female
My body gives off higher pheromone scent than many females.

The pheromone thangy has been pointed out to me more than thrice, as in:

"You...just...smell...so good!"
"What perfume is that?"
(I was not wearing any)
"Is this weird? I can sense you when I smell you."
"The scent is like nothing I know. What perfume is that?"
(Again, I wasn't wearing any perfume)

I am so vexed.

That which I gained was:
Be less focused on who I'm speaking with, in public.
Stop making so much eye contact with, well, everyone!
Be less friendly, be more unto ones self.

Having always been approached by guys in public as well as them coming right to the front door of my home, to ask me out for dinner or a movie or both, it was so odd. It perplexed me a great deal!

Personally?

Just a personal belief is that all guys are out of my league. Some, a bit more than others.

This is less self loathing or a lack of self confidence.

Self confidence is a strong suit for me. 

It is simply mind blowing when a guy expresses interest in me or asks me out in any setting. Grocery store, church, gym, my front door, parking lot, post office, shopping mall, public park, online.

Yup. All of the above have taken place in my life regularly.

Yep, this person, S.R. gave me some life advice on how to give the right impression, vs giving a wrong impression.

All I have to say is ~

A heartfelt ~

Thank you!

(Now, when the current stalker leaves me be, probbs solved!!!!!)

2 comments:

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...