Saturday, February 2, 2019

Will you miss me?

There are some changes brewing as I write. 
A part of the circle of life. (just had to!) 



Google is making many changes, one of those changes might delete my blog. It is certain death for Google+

In the past 2 years, I have really enjoyed writing my experiences, highs lows, poetry. Originally, I began writing as an outlet for thoughts, ideas, observations. Expressing creativity with words.

Approximately 5 months after I started my blog, it was picked up by a company. It was far from my original intent, yet, I became a paid blogger. 
It became a tidy supplemental income ~ doing what I enjoy doing!

Does it get any better?

One aspect of life I know for sure, change will always be a constant aspect. Those who change with the times (within reason, of course) will flow like water, smoothly, in the river of life.
Those who resist change will be left behind.
When I say that those who resist change will be left behind, I know that it is all in moderation. People must allow or reject that which is right for them. 
Too extreme of a change too quickly will stress the psyche, cause some social isolation.

In my Yoga practice, the body moves slowly between poses, flowing like the wind the water the fine sugar sand.
Sometimes life moves fast, sometimes I slow it down with my Yoga practice. In the flowing movement, the mind is quietened from a roaring jumble like washed shoes in a dryer, noisy!
The pace is slowed as my heart rate quickens, resulting in a balance between mind - body - spirit.

This is the whole idea in Yoga ~ balance. 



When the Google demi-gods delete so much, so many pieces of the lives of so many, I hope my blog remains. 

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...