Friday, February 15, 2019

Sharing the LOVE!




I can hear the groans of disgust all over the world or at least from the ones reading this.

***WAIT***

Don't go, not yet!

The personal view is that, it can be about more of the population than the female sector. More about love than it is about lovers, gf's, bf's, husbands, wives ~ l'amor!

Valentines Day can be more about ~ "What can I give?"
Less about ~ "Me - Me - Me! What can I get?"

It can also be less about ooshy gooshy romantic love which sickens those who have a Alentines Ay (those who won't get the "V" or the "D")

Well! What CAN it be about? It can be about spreading love & happiness-provoking small gifts throughout the day as I go through the machinations of that particular day.

In the past, I didn't have enough disposable income to do this. Money was so tight, I wondered when I could eat the next time.

Times are better, now.

Something I love to do, to spread love throughout the day, is to buy a dozen or 2 of pink roses & a roll of curling ribbon. I will tie a length of curling ribbon on each individual rose, then pass them out, one by one, through out the day. The recipients might be someone I know or someone I don't!

Let me tell ya...….the happy looks, the surprised looks, sometimes tears welling up are such happiness producing sights for my eyes.
Valentines Day can be less me-me-me, more about spreading love!

Doing this on Valentines Day can have a more profound effect. Although, it can be done any day of the year to do it "just because" or to celebrate any occasion.

If you do this, you will truly feel the joy of spreading kindness.

Now, you can go, if you wish, or linger awhile to read past blog entries, if you wish to do so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...