Saturday, February 9, 2019

Nuances & Such





It's the way he moves his lips when he's driving his car
The set the curve of his jaw in profile 
When he says " Look at you, how beautiful you are!"
Holding my gaze all the while

It's the spring in his step as he's walking toward me in stride
With a slight smile on his boyish face
It turns me into a quivering little girl on the inside
Like I could just melt standing in place

It's the connection we both have admitted we both can feel
Unlike anyone any other
It tells us that whatever this is we both know it's real
He's my friend, my lover 





I've never known anyone like him known him a thousand years
He's excitement he's quiet everything between
Makes me laugh so hard he can bring me to happy tears
Makes me more angry and forgiving than I've ever been

Oh what will I do with this magnificently sweet fool
What can I do with this incredible man
As our hearts engage in this sweetly romantic duel
He'll keep me enchanted as long as only he can




No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...