Friday, February 15, 2019

Today


Here am I on a winter afternoon
The lengthening days
Whisper that it will be Spring soon
Candles are lit on the table around me
So that a pleasant scent
Like the seaside aromas surround me
It's so romantic to write by candle light
With a glass of cold lemon water
As the sun sets though it's not yet night
Times like these are indulgent surely 
To warm the bed beforehand
Then retire to such warmth very early
With a good book as a friend most sublime
Or a trashy naughty novel
Perchance to slip into sweet dreams for a time
For the world is such a busy place 
My naughty tales of fancy
Let me start the next day with a smile on my face






Also ~ this music! Enjoy 

https://youtu.be/8fJy_j0h8oU

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...