Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Healing



I held back so fierce when I truly should have spoken
The signs were there I was unaware of a heart that was broken
Those people who often appear to be among the strongest
Are really the fragile fighters who have to hold on the longest
When the time comes as a frail safety net unravels and breaks
The flood gate opens to reveal the fresh pains and the old aches
Demon issues are released as a flock out of Pandora's box
To flood the area around where they were kept behind the locks
It's hard to know who these fragile creatures are when they hide
All that plagues them all that hurts which they have kept inside
It's all out now, darling, it's okay to lay down your burden apart
For this is how we love how we make well an over tired heart



No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...