Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Sucking it up!






Sometimes, ya just have to DO IT!

In confession, I have really fallen down in a few ways. One of these "ways" is to let my home become disorganized, cluttered, messy. It started with just a few dishes in the sink, then, it GREW! Like a weed that is allowed to grow in a garden, it began taking over.
Having allowed depression, anxiety & laziness to collide. Depression & anxiety combined is a terrible, debilitating force.

PEEPS!
It's really ugly!
Having worked my way into this mess (yeah, it's a mess!) I have to work myself out!
Having made appointments with professionals to show up to be paid, they don't show up.
There's no help for me, just have to help myself. 
My home can be beautiful, yet, if I put off getting it back to where it should be, it will only get worse. Mm Hm. It only rolls downhill!

When I was in BMT, my TI figured out that I do best when I make lists. Then, cross off the items or activities as I complete whatever it is. I kept a pretty clean home when I had 5 other people to pick up after. Those 5 people are now on their own. 
YAY! 
It's time for me to dig myself out & then, keep it up!

Being more than a little ashamed of how bad my home has become, I won't dare post "before" photos.

Strategy plan:

Accomplish 5 cleaning/organizing tasks per day. 
(More if possible!)

When it looks good enough to post photos ~ no promises ~ I might.
Maybe.

Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...