Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Invoking Heaven aka The Plight of Sports Bras vs Boobies

If you are ready for some tongue in cheek humor, let's do this!

As a girl, it took me awhile to start wearing sports bras. In my fitness journey, many times people would tell me that as I toned up, lost weight, I would lose my ample rack. meh. There is so much that is more important than beeg tatas!
Thanks to 100 push ups or chest presses nearly every day, mah boobies are still the same size. TMI! 

Ha ha! You were warned!

The positive in this is that I proved the ones hating on my boobies wrong! Still high & perky! Yes, they are real, yes, they are natural!The haters would ID with this. (below)



My condolences to those of you who lost your girls in your process.




Any guy who has trouble understanding this would probably work to gain weight if his pecker got bigger when he gains weight! If  it got smaller when he loses weight or drops his BMI, yeah.
It's like that!

My girls have served well. They have fed 4 small humans and made my clothes look nice from belly button to chin.

Could there possibly be a downside to this?

Possibly.

As I said, it took me awhile to start wearing sports bras. The 
uni-boob look, kinda like the uni-brow, looked wrong to me! Yet more daunting, putting a sports bra on is very tricky!
Sports bras are designed to compress the chest. 
It gives the girls a very tight hug to hold them in place. 

If the girls are a B-Cup or smaller, this may be less of a challenge. C-Cup and bigger, PEEPS! It's rough!

For those of us with more of a "blessing", it's a struggle! If your skin is wet, it takes invoking the powers of heaven to put a sports bra on!




Post shower version:

1. Towel off the best you can, especially from the waist up on your back.
2. Gather your strength, say a quick prayer, approach the bra, slowly.
3. With both hands, pick bra up, sliding both arms through the arm holes.
4. At this point, choose an empowering mantra to repeat to yourself, you might need it!
5. Move arms back and forth as the bra is shimmied down your arms to let your head move up through the neck opening.
6. Start praying, invoking the fitness angels to give you help, you might need it!
7. At this point, the bra will roll up, stick to your skin, it's kinda like a catfight, pulling on your opponents hair.
8. This is where lifting weights & Yoga are useful. You say, you don't do either?  Good luck, chica!
9. Reach around behind you, blow the sport bra that's rolled up & sticking to your neck. GRAB IT FIERCELY!
10. Pull that bad baby down & over shoulder blades. Say your mantra.
OH! Lord! Help me!
Please, Jesus, give me strength!
Blessed angels, send your white light to help me!

Once you have the bra completely unrolled in back & front, do the minor adjustments. The girls are supposed to be held up & compressed, never smashed down with one nipple 1" lower than the other.

Say a quick prayer of thanks that you got through this!

Donning a sports bra is easier when it's been a few hours or a few days, LOL, since the last shower or bath. 
I advocate daily showers or baths, yet, I'm a beach baby, a water lover. Have to get in water as often as possible to keep me feeling happy. 
Almost any water will do. Shower, bath, swim pool, ocean. Even a lake if I'm desperate!

Sports bras are great! Almost a necessary evil. 
I wish I could find one that I can put on without feeling like I'm in a wrestling match with 2 against 1!

For, now, I have struggled through it...…….last night! More often than not, I sleep with my sports bra on. Less struggle to dress!

Guys ~ If you were reading, this may give you some understanding of what some girls go through just to get dressed!

Girls ~ If you were reading, the instructions are as real as the struggle. Maybe this helped?  


Peace, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...