Tuesday, February 12, 2019

What is your dream?





Have you asked someone the question, "What is your dream?"

Have you been asked the question, "What is your dream?"

I'm asking you, now. Take the right amount of time for you, to ask yourself, "What is my dream? What is the ultimate, best outcome in life for me to be deliriously happy?"
Maybe, as close to being deliriously happy as possible. If that is what your dream is, then, that's good, too!

I know what my dream of the ultimate happy life, for me, would be. I'm a happy person, mostly, so, it would be simple.

It is often said that if you tell someone your dream, it might not come true. Be that as it may be, or may be said, I'm adventurous!
It's part of my personality to take calculated risks. Also, I do one thing each day that scares me. 
Yep. I still do that!

Here I go! I will share the dream I have for the happiest life I can imagine for the rest of my life. 
I will speak it, speaking my truth. Speaking it into the air. I will speak my dream loud and proud believing I can make it come true.

People have asked me, "Is there a man in the picture?"
My answer: I'm only planning for that which is in my control.

I envision myself living in a 3 BD, 2 BA cottage close enough to a warm ocean that I could get some ocean time every day if I wanted to.
There's more!
The house could be in Florida or Hawai'i.
Still, more!
I would love to raise a BAMF Doberman from a puppy to adulthood, to be mine for as long as the dog lives.
There's more!
The house has to either be a horse property or have a stable close by that boards horses.

This is my dream!

I will speak of my dream life as often as possible, with excitement, with belief that I'm going to make it come true! 
If you wish to fulfill your dreams you must first wake up.

I'm awake! 

Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...