Monday, September 18, 2017

Blacklisted

Every day is a new day!

Change is frightening to some. 

Change is exciting in my pov!

Feeling this exhilaration from changing, evolving, growing. Feeling it every day I'm 6ft above ground!

The person I was yesterday is different from who I am today! Gravitating toward anything that's new, to check it out. Sifting that which suits me from the rest which is set free!

When a buddy took me aside to tell me some dirt he had heard about me from a Special Forces soldier he is acquainted with,
~ I was mystified!

The Special Forces community is a small, close knit group. Yes, he is one of those secret squirrels. :) 
These people take up for their own right or wrong.

When my buddy specifically told me who the one talking trash about me is, as well as what the slanderer is saying, again ~ 
I was mystified!

I don't know him or much about him.

Then, I felt compassion for the one trash talking me who seems to think he knows me.
Wondering to myself ~

What has happened to cause him such bitterness?
His pain must be excruciating, it comes through in his words about me ~ someone who doesn't know me any more than I know him.
Words he spoke about me, most likely supposing I would never know what he said about me or who said it.

When my buddy told me I was "black listed" in the Special Forces Community, I was shocked.

Then, I felt compassion for this guy who spoke so harshly about me from a place of bitterness, of his pain.

Arriving at home, I paused to say a prayer for him that he will be comforted.

As you read this ~ you know who you are ~ may you be consoled, may you be at peace. Though you didn't ask for it, you have my forgiveness.
If you need to come to me for your own peace of mind, I would welcome you as a friend.

Life is too short to harbor grudges, ill feelings. Telling the definition of holding a grudge, is a bit to cliche, along with the sad, embittering effects.

Be at peace, I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...