Saturday, September 30, 2017

Recent Selfies

It's one of the hottest, longest lasting trends. 
Still strong.
Still developing!

Yeah, you people who are so selfie, you know!

Selfies work!
Schnapping your own mug gives a person the power to control how they appear to not only the camera! It gives control over how the photo subject appears to the world!  
Most people have an idea as to how they look, in their own perception. 
Sometimes it's spot on, sometimes skewed.
It's easy to get an off kilter self perception.
There's lighting, angles, good hair day or bad hair day. Factor in weight gain/ weight loss, aging, okay, so, you get it. Ha ha!

Selfies give us complete control over how we appear to the world to make our physical appearance match the image we want to present at the time or to the world.
Face it, peeps, looking suh-weet on social media is a desire.

For someone such as - moi - who is less than jazzed to have their photo snapped & posted all over social media plus beyond?
It's an annoyance at minimum, an angering event at worst. 

It would be a mistake to purport to speak to why other people feel this way, it's best to only speak for myself.

My reasons?

~ Have had several stalkers
~ Wishing to be unique vs following the herd
~ I look better now than I did at age 30 
(past photos are embarrassing, most likely I will keep improving, looking better in future than I did 10 years ago, 5 years ago, even 1 year ago! I don't like reminders of the past)

Those are just my top 3.

There may be future selfies posted exclusively to my blog. Nothing special, yet, the world IS very selfie cray-cray!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...