Friday, September 15, 2017

Aimez- vous la romantique?

I love romance. Love the softer, sweeter side of life. 

Peeps!

I'm talking romance, further from the sexual, it's romance!

A person can live, be, enjoy romance even while living as a single person. It's about feeling joyful in the beauty of life. Hence, my romantic poetry.

Enjoy. :)

I would trade being truly loved
By one good faithful man
Loving only him forever
Or as long as we can
For being desired by many

Devotion that is from his heart
Something so precious so rare
His heart with his soul laid bare
So vulnerable yet well placed

One courageous warrior
With a mind so complex
Knowing a good woman is more than good sex
A wise one indeed

Two hearts searching at once
Knowing that their beloved lives
With the sweet comfort this gives
Keeps the heart hope burning
Amidst all this yearning
Traveling through time to find each other


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥❤❤♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

2 comments:

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...