Monday, September 25, 2017

A Time in My Life

I'm happy we met. You came into my life like a breath of fresh air, then, just as swiftly, you left.
I feel the empty spot, still, although it's been so long. Your place is one that no one else can fill. You're just that unique.
Now, I have to soldier on, without you.
Knowing that you're out there, rocking, rolling, risking your life, taking lovers to your bed, eating your favorite foods, carrying on as you always have. You can forget about me, I will always remember you.
The sweet spot you left me with will always be with me.
There was pain, it's true, yet, you were worth it.

You came into my life, changed me, taught me so much, then, you left without a proper good bye.

A reason.
A season.
A lifetime.

Sometimes, it's all three.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...