Sunday, September 24, 2017

A Poem For You

You asked me to write a poem
One just for you
Asked me to publish it
In a  soft shade of blue

You asked me to pull it up
Straight from my heart
A secret I've never told
In this personal form of art

Just for you ~

Being unaccustomed
To sublety
Unskilled at telling lies
As is the way of
Special Forces guys

Special Forces guys
Are a different breed
The way they think
What they need

In hindsight
I see very well
It's a different world
A different toned bell 

Their pace in their world
Is tough on anyone
Especially a girl
Who loves him
With all of her heart
It's enough to tear her
Apart
Yet loving him is
What she feels inside
Keeps her happy
Keeps her
Satisfied

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...