Monday, October 2, 2017

Missing Elements

Do you feel like something is missing in your existence? Your life? Something has seemed off kilter for your whole life or just a couple years? Months? Weeks? 
Okay, I'll go there, a few days? Ha Ha!

Everyone's physiology is different. Even in identical twins there are ever so slight variations. From studying my own, it has taught me so much.
The body is a very intelligent machine! Human machine!

Your body has a way to communicate with you, your challenge is to listen to what it's telling you.

Every time I step inside the gym, I pause. I wait. I listen.
Knowing my body as well as I do, it's voice, it's modus operandi is familiar to me. As an imperfect person, there are times that life gets in the way of listening. 
Those are times that I suffer.
Mostly?
Body speaks, I listen.
Body language, ror.

Many people are fortunate in what they are dealt in the gene pool, some, less so. My draw from the gene pool is mostly satisfactory, however, I have baby fine hair, fingernails that peel, split, crack, break, very easily.
The trick in improving these is something I have looked for a solution for, for a long time.
Like.
My whole life!

I know, I know! I'm such a girl.
Deal with it.

The most recent discovery which after a 90 day trial, which I have done, is to strengthen my nails, improve hair texture, improve the appearance of my skin.

A close GF who I have known for most of my life, has seen these improvements.
She has dubbed me "An angel with beautiful skin."
I'll take it!

The discovery I have made is, are you ready?


Yupp, ha ha. Biosil! I started taking this on July 1, 2017. Today is October 2, 2017. The differences are astounding. I know this because it astounded me!

The differences ~

More even skin tone, a slight "glow"
New head/scalp hair growth is thicker, looks more healthy
Fingernails are growing faster, are stronger

The dose is 1 capsule each morning, 1 each night. Easy peezy!

The second product which was started at the same time is simply delish!



Natures Bounty - Hair Skin & Nails Gummies.

Peeps ~ It's legal fitness candy!

Having tested these, I can tell you, they live up to their claims, for me. 
My conclusion is that these products must have something in them that has been missing from my chemical composition. I'm a label reader & I read the labels on these to be sure of what I was putting into my body.

Yesterday?

I had to CUT my fingernails off because they were too long for the first time in my life! That says something, to me!

Am I endorsing these products because they worked for me?

Abso-effing-lutely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...