Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Shaker of the Money Maker

Maybe it's because I had a light day yesterday. Took off early from life, from usual routine, from the small minds of the small town life with mah bestie!

With 2 free tickets to the Texas State Fair, I was gonna use 'em!

Spending a whole day goofing is a rare one for me, so, it was time to recharge my battery. Shake up my routine. The last time I went to a state fair, it was less than enjoyable.
2 snotty teenagers who fought each other & demanded everything. Everything they didn't have to pay for, that is. 
So, yeah.
Less than enjoyable for me.

Yesterday was all about fun, discovery, time with a friend.

We fed the Ostrich, petted the baby goats watched the steers hump each other and were amazed by the kangaroo with a little baby joey in her pouch. Up close & personal.
We sat in our dream cars, talked to hawt salesguys and just 
enjoyed.

At the fair in my dream car!

 So, today, it was back to business.

I was ready!

Just to refrain from being too showy, I took the tread furthest from view. 
Starting up, dance tunes coming through earbuds, I was groovin. 
Yeah, baby! 
On the tread, 2.5 speed, no incline, I started with walking lunges to Prince ~ Little Red Corvette.
Switch gears.
Machine Gun Kelly and the girl, lol ~ Bad Things
Side walking for 1 minute.
Switch sides, hands behind head, side walking 1 minute.
Free style, strut! 5 minutes.

Ready for TRX.

Amy, the TRX teacher killed us today & the class loved it!

Happy Wednesday, Y'all!

2 comments:

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...