Tuesday, October 24, 2017

The Scary Question. ;)

Here it is, peeps. All in basic black & white.

The question I hear so much, the one that gives my tummy a bit of a gurgle. The question people ask me constantly.
Less so, since I have been in this tiny town for 5 years, yet, leave town, have a few conversations.....there it is.

It may be a form of flattery? 
Maybe curiosity or just humans doing what humans sometimes do ~ being nosy.

Working out 360 days per year, being a tidy home keeper, loving to cook, having a wicked cool sense of humor. It's obvious as to why people ask this question.
Afterall, if a girl is reasonably attractive, physically fit, has a good head on her shoulders, smart, clean & has a good personality, she is only complete if she has a boyfriend or husband, right? :)

Caveat: It's less about me than it is about the guys available out there in the single world. 
Oh, I have some bearing on it, for sure.

In a certain controversial flik, the main female character was asked a similar query.

"You don't have a boyfriend? I'm sure there are so many guys out there who want you or someone like you."

Her answer?

"No one that I really wanted."

And so the dilemma goes.

When people ask me:

"How could YOU be single?"

Coming up with witty answers can be entertaining for one or both people involved in the exchange!
Observe. :0)

Why are you single?

~ It's tough to have a relationship when you're a super-hero! The cape gets in the way.

~ I'm not single. I'm independently owned and operated.

~ I'm single? Really? So that's why there's no guy & rugrats running around my house! Thank you!

The truth is?

The guys who want me are the ones I don't want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...