Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Sleeping With a Hot Guy......Again!

Sometimes, just sometimes, I feel so danged smart, I amaze myself! 

Learning to sleep alone, do without the warmth of another body in the bed was tough, at first. 

Doing without his snoring, thrashing around & awake BS was easy.

But the warmth.......that was tough to do without.

Then, perchance, I found a microwaveable teddy bear! Once again, I had a hot guy in my bed. He was quiet, stayed still and didn't dish out any of the crap of his predecessor.

The drawbacks of the microwaveable teddy bear?

* The cost! $40 - $60 each!
* Nuke the guy for too long, he smelled like burned toast!
* Family & friends thought my hot guy was unusual. :(

After adjusting to always sleeping alone as well as nuking my teddy's a bit too long, I had to give up my hot little bed 
buddy.  :(

Although I live in North Texas, the weather is still a bit chilly toward Oct - March. In July, I had bought a new teddy bear from a thrift store. I had a little experiment in mind. When I had cut my last microwaveable teddy bear open to see what he was filled with that made him warm up so well, I was amazed!

It was dry rice!

With the temps dropping, I started to miss my hot lil guy!

I picked up the 99 cent T-bear, this morning, cut him opened in the back, removed all of his stuffing.
Then, I poured a 1 lb bag of dry rice into him.

Now, the test.

I checked the T-Bear out, making sure there was no metal on him.

I nuked him in the microwave for 1 minute. He was a little warm. So, I nuked him for 2 more minutes. 
WOW!
It worked!
To think, I spent $40 - 60 on a T-Bear filled with rice!

Total cost for home made = $2.50!

Winter is on it's way, I have a hot guy to sleep with again.

A hot new guy to keep me warm all night!

2 comments:

  1. You're a mess! I love you BFF! I want one! My feet need attention this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what to make for you for Christmas! A hot guy of your very own! :)

      Delete

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...