Thursday, October 19, 2017

Talk Nerdy to Me

First, I want to clear something up.
Something in the air. Ha ha!

When did being higher in intelligence get a bad rep?

To moi? Intelligence is so very attractive. Awhile back, I remember this really hot guy who I was crushing on, the guy had nothing intelligent to say. 

Other girls told me, 
"Hey, ya don't talk with him, the party's in the basement!" ;) ;)

Pretty much, I lost interest. Intelligence is sexy!

This leads up to something I noticed yesterday. Autumn is coming to North Texas. Yee haww!
This means that the air pressure is changing. To be more specific?
The barometric pressure is changing, shifting. Rising & falling.

Rising & falling throughout the days, every day.

The differences in air pressure because of weather changes can have noticeable effects on the human body. Some people will be more sensitive to it than others.
Expanding & contracting air pressure can cause ringing in the ears (tinnitus) ear pain as well as ear popping, slight headaches are common.
Blood pressure can be affected as well as blood sugar. 

My maternal grandfather was a very wise man. He demonstrated Einstein-ish practices as well as curiosity all throughout his life.
He kept a barometer at the front and back door of his home. He checked it regularly to know what to expect throughout the day.

Yesterday as well as today, I have heard from many people that they felt "a bit off" yesterday as well as today. 
Then, when checking the barometric readings throughout the day, right up to an hour ago, I saw that it was fluctuating then dropping, over and over!

Fascinating!!!!!

Today, TRX was cancelled due to barometric pressure. JK!
Not sure why, the teach was not feeling well. I think that barometric pressure might have something to do with it!

Just, maybe!


No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...