Thursday, October 26, 2017

Update on Sleeping With Hot Guy!

BABY!

I slept like a baby last night! Maybe I slept like a bear. Bears sleep long and deep in hibernation!

Babies, on the other hand, (if you're a parent you may know this) often wake up crying every 2 hours or more during the night. 
How do I know this?
Shh!
*smile*

Yesterday, arriving home, after a small bite to eat, I went through my nightly ablutions. Settling down to listen to my latest audio book, happily in my meditative state while doing some artistic handwork, I was eagerly looking forward to sleeping with my hot guy for the first time.

It was his first time, too!

Ha ha!

Hot guy getting nuked
Donning my jammie wrap
Getting ready to cuddle
For our very first nap

He came out of the "nuker"
To the all finished alarm
To keep me happy all night
All toasty & warm

Last night, I enjoyed a bit of deja-vu as I held my heated teddy bear to my back, it actually felt like there was someone there. Then, I put him between my legs, and.....

It was a good night, happy dreams, peaceful sleep, I'm having a wonderful day, today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...