Sunday, December 27, 2015

Today 

Hello out there! Whoever you are, wherever you are.

Welcome 

Today has a good vibe, feels like a bottle of bubbles or a can of that pressurized whipped cream. Yup! That feeling. 
Maybe it's because of a good night of sleep with very sweet dreams. So wonderful when that happens.
Subsequently my daily workout was quite sweet!
The light fracture in my foot is healing, though, still painful. Love my workouts, so, am pushing through the pain, ignoring it. Have increased 3 minute planks to 5 minutes. Love the challenge! 

Going easy on my right foot during side plank makes me feel like a testicle. Soft, weak, floppy, easily damaged. At the same time, using any reason I can think of to work out vs any excuse to not go.
Today?
Awesome workout.
5 minute plank
30 minute treadmill, 15 incline, 4 mph
5 minute plank
30 minutes elliptical 15 resistance, distance - 3.6 miles 
45 minute strength train
1 hour yoga for cool down 

Feels fantastic! Am not a super girl, however, am super motivated & feeling stronger every day. No workout supplement needed today. :)

Personally, it's my wish that more people would catch on, start cleaning up their unhealthy eating habits. If they would start exercising every day, they would feel so good! 
Big pharm, hospitals, doctors would lose a whooole lotta cheddar!
Can't have that, can we?
Keep the sheeples obese, blind & scared. 
Not this girl!
Many of my life practices may seem odd because they're different yet very natural. Some of my little secrets?

Home made toothpaste. 1 cup organic extra virgin coconut oil, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 10 drops food grade peppermint oil. Store in an airtight container. Dip a dry toothbrush to get a pea sized amount on your toothbrush. Start brushing as usual, wet the toothbrush if you wish. No need to refrigerate. 

Using raw unfiltered honey to wash my face. Rinse face with warm water. Leave it wet. Squeeze a quarter size amount into one hand, rub palms todether. Massage your face in a circular motion with the honey. Face, neck & chest. Rinse with warm water. Sounds weird, I know, yet totally effective, softening, nourishing to my skin.

Those are the only "secrets" (that are no longer secrets) to share. :)

As is my usual habit, I'm watching The History Channel on my smart TV while crafting gifts for loved ones.

Cold, rainy day. Ideal for indulging in sedentary practices.

Until next time, be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...