Monday, December 21, 2015

Emerge



A few weeks ago, I found out about this awesome supplement. A guy who works out as much as I do (okay, he works out more!) told me about it. He's no one I would ever date, however, he offered to give me some awesome workout tips.

There was a catch.

I had to have dinner with him.

So, my rules are, public place, daylight hours.

We went to a nice casual restaurant. He had some really good tips, interesting fitness information. Still, he was no one I would date, there was no chemistry from my point of view.

The most useful, the most interesting information he gave me was about a workout supplement I had not previously heard of. He talked it up & talked it up. I went home looked for it online. Holy shla-moly! Expensive stuff!
When I saw him again, he offered to give me a container of it, only if, yeah, I had dinner with him, AGAIN! UGH!
One more dinner & I could get a new, sealed container of it in the flavor I wanted. YAY!

Have to say, it is an incredible workout supp. For awhile, now, my supp of choice has been Redline. Usually in capsule form. It's for those days when energy is low, a push is needed.
The drawbacks of Redline, in my experience:
1. Extreme let down as soon as it wears off
2. The jitters!
3. It messes up my sleep cycles
4. Have to cycle off for 2 weeks every 4 weeks ~ No picnic!
5. Causes extreme depression when cycling off
6. Pre-dosed, so there's no way to take 1/2 doses

That's the dirty 1/2 dozen. Just in my own experience.

This new supp. :

1. Delivers a steady stream of result
2. Effects taper off, no sudden drop
3. Sound sleep at night
4. No jitters, no nausea, no headache
5. Powder form, so, easy to adjust intake
6. 12 different flavors
7. No need to cycle off
8. Prolonged effects for entire workout
9. Sold in greater quantity, more bang for a buck!
10. Flavor is good without after taste
11. More vitamins & nutrients than most supplements

So, to sum it up, no need to go out with the guy again, got my information & product. It really is a good supp. No more Redline for me. VPX Sports was slowly phasing Redline out anyway. Am not one to worry much about things I can't do anything about. Usually, it's best to go with the flow (to a certain extent) realizing that to worry is a waste of time, things will work their own way out in the time they are supposed to.

So far, it's working.

Fitness is my passion, I see little changes all the time. Whatever I can use (legal, moral, etc) to contribute to my fitness goals, is good!

This is good. Really, really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...