36
Is this a magical number? Some sort of common denominator of a times up mortality?
So many beloved celebrities as well as non celebrities seem to expire at the age of 36.
Beauty, fame, depression, boredom, disappointment, resurrection, infidelity, libidinous, stardom
All of these seem to play a role.
Have yet to succumb, personally.
Stay tuned.
Friday, December 25, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nolan, A Mothers Reverie
He may know how much I love him Perhaps he never will In my heart it's strong Loved him then as I love him still From that first flutt...
-
If by chance you hear people talking about such things as gut instinct. It's known by a few other terms. Intuition ESP Second sight Sixt...
-
When I take road trips it's always there, a gift from my second daughter. A holder for my cellie, voice navigation. Such a useful modern...
-
If you are a follower of science, sci fi or more specifically - Star Trek Although I'm still not sure how it happened. My daughter has h...
No comments:
Post a Comment