Thursday, December 10, 2015

Being a Girl 

What?

Yes!

I love being a girl. Definitely the opposite of a feminazi. Having had the negative experiences with males, I still appreciate them.
Also, I enjoy watching the lions at the zoo or in videos without wanting to take one of those home for my own, either.

Enjoying being a girl is more about loving the soft, sweetness in life. Silky nighties, French parfum, lavender or cinnamon scented candles. Long, slow saxophone and clarinet solo music! Love to play soft jazz music while watching a candle flicker, casting a dancing shadow on the wall. 
Maybe sipping cold lemon water? All senses stimulated! :)

Another side to the enjoyment of being a girl is testing the limits of my body's will, endurance & strength. People told me I couldn't get my body to look as it did before bringing my first sweet baby into the world.

Those people were wrong.

With every grueling, sweaty, painful workout, I see the effect. The way clothes fit, the feel of muscle movement under my clothes brushing against fabric. 

It makes sense to me, now, why bodybuilders or even people who work out a lot & are very muscular, toned, fit have such huge egos.
Being humble is better. Not cocky, simply confident.

With improving lean, toned, fitness, it brings to mind the memories of how my body felt when I lived in Hawai'i as a single girl serving in the USAF. That feeling is back. It feels so empowering, energizing......so.........tight!
Another aspect to being a girl.

This morning, my workout was excellent. An hour of cardio on the elliptical then 45 minutes of strength training.

Forget milk! Extreme cardio does a body good!

You don't have to be a girl. 

Attack your workout, feel like a man!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...