Saturday, December 26, 2015

All i ever wanted .....

Only ever wanted to be cared about, to be loved, REALLY LOVED. No hidden agenda, no emotional lies (saying i love you to get laid etc etc ) or factual lies (marital status, intent). Just one guy who actually truly cares about me, for me. No more, no less. A single, emotionally available white guy who is available to be a friend first, more, if the chemistry & timing is copacetic.

Seems that a person such as this could exist, could want a debt free, anti-drama girl in his life. A girl who would make his life better, happier, yes.

Hasn't happened.

The last time I felt loved was when my maternal grandfather was alive.

Long time ago.

It may or may not happen again.

IDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...