Thursday, December 3, 2015

Effort is Sexy!


Oh yeahhh!

Do you agree?

So is motivation.

Motivation comes easily to me. Am not sure why or how, yet, I have always been able to reach inside myself to get myself motivated. Get myself moving to accomplish whatever.
That includes getting up in the morning, straight into gym threads, go through morning routine (that shall remain unknown ha ha!) then.....whoosh! Out the door to the gym.

Boom.

Motivation also comes easily to me to start house cleaning, car cleaning, yard work, umm, once I push the mental "start" button in my brain. It's almost a palpable click when it starts to happen.

Effort???

O yeahh!

Definitely acing the effort factor!

Putting total, unbridled, maximum effort into whatever it is. Being a rather passionate girl, attacking a goal with passion comes naturally. It begins as shifting gears, then, it turns to slight focus, then.......the magic happens! Laser focused, passionate effort. I'm there, I'm driving myself like a crazy Italian driving a Maserati racer!

Of course, there are times when the mojo slips a little, rare times, still happens.

Dammit Jim! I'm human! Ha ha!

At those times, which usually happen during cold weather, I kick myself back into gear with:

A. Heroin
B. Sex
C. Whiskey
D. Head bangin' music
E. All of the above
F. None of the above

What do you think?

Ha ha.....have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...