Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Pure Love!

What does pure love feel like to you?

Does it heal? hurt? warm? confuse? excite? 
Or all of the above?
Pure love is a dizzy feeling like playing with soap bubbles then delighting as each new bubble emerges from the wand, created by my own life breath. Watching the transparent new entity emerge, then float away on the breeze or burst then disappear unexpectedly..........like love. *smile*

Today, I have a short day at work, only 8 hours. Had such an intense workout this morning, anything will be easy after that. In the focus of intensity, I realized that a part of why I love my workouts so much, I feel pure happiness in the pain & sweat of working muscles that are used less during my day to day life. Also, it feels like pure love. Serotonin uptake,maybe? The mini orgasms that occur for me throughout the workouts? Sweat-gasms, maybe? Ha ha! 
And peeps thought I was JUST working out to get a better body. :)

Many events throughout my day cause the "pure love" feeling. So far, today, I left my home at 5 am, the birds were singing! Got to the gym clear. The traffic lights seemed to be stuck on green. All 2 of them. lol. It's a small town, I live 3.5 miles from the gym. At 5:05 am, the gym was totally empty. AWESOME!
Grabbed my blue buddy (110 resistance band), anchored it under my arches of my feet, held on, stretched my hands up, as far as I could. I kept waiting for the vid class leader to say "welcome". Realized that I had forgotten to start the vid. lol! I had held blue buddy up for 5 minutes! What a rush!

After strength training, I climbed aboard the StairMaster for 30 minutes. O yeah! Left the gym feeling the fire! Super stinky, super jazzed!

So,after shower & mini primp, off to work.

It's going to be a fantastic, productive day. What surprises lay in store for me?

PURE LUV!

Getcha some.....

Oh, and.......

Namsate, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...