Saturday, May 23, 2015

TMI


Yeah, well, I'm a non P.C. person by nature. What is T.M.I.???
Google it :)

In a world where so many people are fakes. Hiding behind a computer on Yahoo IM, Facebook, Skype chat, as well as on apps. Tinder,
Snap Chat, texting etc.

A fem friend I know has IMed with a guy for 3 years! She has such a crush on this guy who she has never met in person. So sad. I asked her why she has not met him irl. She was unsure why. She only said that he was so cool, so much fun. WTH? better to get it real or keep it real.

Maybe I'm missing the faker gene. Maybe I have the down to earth gene. Maybe Lucky :)

I'm very genuine. My feelings are real because I let myself feel. Also, I eject fakers before their gnarly faker roots have a chance to wrap around my mind, wrap around my heart, then dig in. Wrapping their tentacles of fakery, player technique around my mind & heart.
Nip that faker shizz immediately if not sooner.

As a newly single girl in 2007, I allowed the online/app fakers to fool me. Yupp. I allowed it, that's an admission of guilt. Truly, I allowed it. 

Now?

My BS tolerance is quite low. The seemingly cat fishers, the married guys who are trolling the internet, the "too good to be true". Ha ha ha ha ha. Nope. Wiser, now, after the experiences, the pain.
Much wiser. More willing to iggy if something seems wrong.
Oh, there are some slick lil players out there who could probably fool me. It's a bit tougher to fool me. NOW.

So, ready for the T.M.I. of this blog post? 
Really?
You can laugh. Laughing is good! Laughing is even encouraged!

Love to help everyone! It's difficult to restrain myself, have learned when to let it run, when to reel it in
Hate nose hairs, I rip 'em out every night
In 2004 my BMI was 55 (22, now)
When I eat papaya, my poop smells like flowers.
When juicing fresh beets, my urine is red!
3 marriage proposals since 2007, I'm too scared to marry again.For now.
Married & divorced once. He was abusive, controlling, horrible.
The numbers 666 & 13 creep me out.
Military guys turn me on, especially SF, SO, GB (smart single ones!)
Love my breasts! They are 34D, natural, love that feature 
Cilantro gives me deja vu
I do everything to my own hair, cut, color, etc. No one else touches it. Am very picky about my soft, baby fine hair.
Love taking care of my feet, my hands. Mani/pedi, o yeah!
My body temp runs very high
Metab is very slow
My weaknesses as of today are Pringles SC & O, and Cheez it crackers, it may change tomorrow
Too many clothes
Too sensitive for my own good
Have learned to handle abandonment issues, mostly
When I fall in love, I stay in love with that person, it stays in my heart.
Am an anti clutter person, I throw out constantly
Like to drink. Very seldom, do, still like it.
Am very aware of my surroundings, I see guys, even a few women checking me out every time I'm out of the house.
I love deeply, feel deeply, when I hurt, I hurt deeply
Have a wicked sense of humor, love the shock value this has!



******************************************

Enough.

That was TMI.

Namaste
         

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...