Monday, May 11, 2015

Changing!!!!


Here I GROW!

Or shrink, maybe even compact? Better than implode or impact! ha ha!

Felt a need to change it up today, it is Monday, after all. Tomorrow will be Tuesday.

Then ~ WTF. 

Wednesday, Thursday Friday! Yupp.

So, today, someone had my StairMaster, the person on the elliptical next to me had the most annoying smokers cough. 
Workouts should be enjoyable, n'est ce pas?

So, I went back into the exercise room. It's semi-private. The door to the room is almost all window. Yeah, I can see people stand there, checking me out. Okay not just people, the guys at the gym. When I'm working out, I'm in my own head, nothing but a sport bra, yoga pants & a smile, easy to focus on the work out, iggy the watchers.
The strongest resistance band at the gym is the blue one. AKA to me as my blue buddy. Equivalent to 110 lbs resistance. While waiting the 3 minutes for class to start, I grab blue buddy, push HARD while anchoring the band in the arches of my feet, to raise my arms up as high as I can, stretching the band up, reaching as high as I can! Then, hold my arms up while waiting for the leader to say "Welcome".

Longest 3 minutes of my day! ha ha!

So, I decided to change it up, today. I went through the Yoga Burn & Firm when arriving at the gym, 30 minutes. Then 30 minutes on the elliptical, 3 miles at a level 10 resistance, no hands. Smokers cough got me. So I went back for 30 more minutes of Yoga Burn & Firm. The second go 'round, I got into plank, held it for the 3 minute wait for class to start.
Plank is doing great things for my abs.

Only 90 minutes is what I made time for a workout, today. People, ya have to MAKE time, if someone or something is important to you. If it's important to them, a person will make time for it.

People who wish to stay in your life will find a way if they truly want to be in your life.

Life is about change, I feel myself changing. Spiritually, physically. My body improves all the time. Stronger, leaner. Juicing is doing great things to heal scar tissue. I see it!

It's going to be a long day, full of possibilities, full of adventure. 

Feeling the love. Still.

Feel the love, peeps,feel my love for everyone, for the world.

HERE I GROW!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...