Tuesday, May 19, 2015

PASSION!


What is your passion?
or
What are your passions? Plural

There are so many, it's tough for me to choose one. Number one, for me, used to be sewing, followed very closely by needlework, cooking, organizing, learning languages, horses, dogs........and babies!
Have to admit, I was in, what my dear friend calls, "the fog". It consists of a woman's desire to bear children over and over and over. Lots and lots of sex to create lots and lots of  BABIES! I wanted 10. Am quite sure this strong desire I had, to keep having babies, scared the hell out of my ex, ha ha! One feeling of gratitude I have toward him is that he stopped me at 4 babies.

A constant in life, right now, for me, is change. Continual evolving change. My passions, now are very different than they were, even a year ago.

A year ago, I loved to cook, to bake bread. I worked out, yet, not near as much as I do, now. Even a year ago, since I was unemployed, I went to bed late, woke at around 10 or 11 am, okay, so, many times, 12 noon or 2 pm! I didn't have to be anywhere unless I had a doctors appt in Dallas. 
I worked out whenever. Every day, but, just whenever.

Now?

My passions are fitness! Yoga! Dance! Pilates! Organizing! I still love needlework & sewing, yet, it's not so much a passion as it is the memory that it used to be my passion.

Living in a new home with all contemporary furnishings is a fresh air feeling. Renewal, invigoration.

Groovy, lol!

Having fitness as my #1 passion is definitely good for the body, good for the mind.

Go, find your passion! Live it fully, share it with others, with the world!

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...