Wednesday, May 20, 2015

StairMaster Rhythm


It's a wonderful wet, rainy, Texas night. Love it!

I love Texas!

I worked in the insurance office all day, today. The receptionist/2nd agent left at around 5 pm. With all the heavy rain, hail & strong winds, the insurance office was busy. 
It's a small & growing office, the owner, a really wonderful woman, has 2 small girls, I think they are 5 years and 7 years. So smart & adorable. I love being around them. 
Once I was "off the clock" it was play time. I colored in a coloring book with one. She became restless, so,joined her sister in another room to watch a Shrek movie. I went in, sat on the floor, the younger one soon snuggled into my lap. When the movie ended, we, then did some origami paper folding. A bunny face, a shirt.
Soon, their mom was done with work, it was time to go.
I love children. Children & animals love me.

What does this have to do with the StairMaster?

Absolutely nothing.

Just sharing part of my day with you, love.

The StairMaster is still quite a challenge, to me. Every time I make it through 20 minutes, I feel a flood of accomplishment.
It's a killer!
The default speed is 3. Too slow. Have to have at least 4. Depending upon what song is playing on my Mp3, I will up the speed as high as 12. Yup.
A funny thing happens when I'm on the StairMaster. The rhythm of stepping, the rhythm of the music, the attitude in the music, it all causes this movement to start. Not to be a perv, yet, my hips start moving as a girls hips do during sexual intercourse. The smooth, slinky, in & out movement starts. Pics of me or looking at myself in a mirror is a least fave of mine. Just see it as a moot event.

So, this morning, yup, at 6 am, I was on the StairMaster, stepping. Listening to a song that has a very distinct rhythm. I never knew the title or who the group was until now. That's irrelevant. The rhythm. That's relevant. I love the song. When I love the song, I raise the speed. When I raise the speed, my hip movements become more rapid. 
I love the feeling!!!
The rhythm of hip movement, the muscle development I feel! 

Getting lost in the music, the movement!!!!!

Love it all!

Then, there's the sweat, the boo-tay burn, the tightness in my abs. rawr.

The rhythm of the elliptical was wonderful......moving on, the rhythm of the StairMaster is equally wonderful, even exhilarating! Still, a challenge, for now.

After StairMaster, strength training, pilates, then, and only then, get ready for the day!

Fitness is awesome!

Getcha some!

Namaste!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...