Saturday, May 9, 2015

Love Is In The Air!

I feel it!

Yup. Ha ha! There's a feeling today, maybe it's just me feeling it. Maybe it's all the romantic, innocently sweet music that's been on continual play in my home.

Disney love songs.

Makes my heart so light, makes me feel the sweet innocence of an earlier time when life was so different from now. I can go back to that feeling, I can feel that way, again, I'm feeling it, now!

Wanna go to Disney World with me? Pack a bag! let's go! tick-tock!

Let's have lunch in Cinderellas Castle, ride the rides, eat funnel cake, get a bit sunburned, feel the love, the friendship, the joy!

Then, find a warm sandy beach, build a sand castle together, play in the water, run on the beach!

I'll meet you there, love. 

GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...