Saturday, August 3, 2019

Live Life or Die Trying

What is your dream? Your dream life?

Will you live it? Are you living it?

Whenever I have gone on an "adventure", if I spoke of it to certain people, they would caution me, essentially, discouraging me.
I learned to keep it to myself in regards to telling "certain" people.

I love to travel, have done a lot of traveling! Domestic, International. It's all so very enriching.

I am a single girl, often, especially on road trips, I'm the only person in the car. I travel as 1 person, 1 taser, fully charged.

Translation: 
As long as a persons intent toward me is good, all will be well.
When it's the other. All will be less than well.

I have tased in self defense thrice. Am fully willing to do it again only when absolutely necessary. It's less than enjoyable for me. I would much rather help than harm. 

Carrying a taser makes me feel empowered! Less costly than a firearm, can be carried across state lines legally. Less deadly, delivers enough pain to get the message across, cause a prospective perp to back off.

This is more about enjoying life, having an adventure! Recently I drove to Colorado, where I used to live, to visit a friend. When I went into a grocery store, I was in the flowers & plants section. A person I knew when I lived in CO, saw me,  smiled, gave me a friendly hug. A truly nice guy. One of the few I met when I lived in Colorado. It was nice to see him again! A surprising part of the adventure!

I'm seriously considering becoming a W-Woofer! After my Colorado adventure is over, that is.
W-Woof is a sort of work for B & B. Working on farms as well as other places where manual labor is needed. B & B is given in exchange for labor. Kinda the way people should be raising their children to teach them a good work ethic, yet, most, are not.
Being a W-Woofer is in so many countries.

So live. And love. It's an awfully big adventure. ~ Alice



No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...